Site FAQ is a simple and useful Magento extension that helps customers to ask questions. Questions will be submitted only after a captcha verification process. Customers can submit their questions via a form appeared in FAQ page. Admin can review the questions. Once the question is approved by the admin it will display in Faq page. FAQ search feature enables specific keyword search for FAQs which shows keywords not only in questions but also in answers.
- Allows customers to ask their questions via a form appeared in FAQ page.
- FAQs are displayed as accordion.
- Customer question will be displayed in frontend if the question is approved by admin from backend.
- A notification email will be send to Admin when customer submits a question.
- Admin can approve the question to display it on frontend.
- Notification mail will be send to customer if the question is answered by admin.
- Answer field is WYSIWYG editor supportive, which enables uploading of images in answers.
- Notification mail will be sent to customer when he/she submit a question
- Admin can decline the status of question. If so a notification email will be sent to customer.
- Faq Search feature
- Fully responsive layout
- Easy to install and manage
- Enables Management through backend
- Contains a custom top menu link in header which redirects to FAQ Page.
- Can enable captcha in frontend form.
- Release Notes
Version number: 1.0.1 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 2.0,2.1
Write Your Own Review
Do You Have Any Question ?
- Get Help