Marketz is a Multi-Vendor extension which helps ecommerce website owners to change their existing Magento store to a dynamic marketplace platform. By installing Marketz, you can add innumerable vendors and allocating stores to them for selling their products. Along with selling your own products, you can also make additional revenue by charging commission fee for vendors for each sale they do through this platform. Marketz is very user-friendly and highly secure. To clear any doubt regarding Marketz, you can send us queries through the Q&A section.
Have a detailed view of Marketz's features:
- Manage Vendors.
- Manage commission for vendors (Commission can be either a fixed amount or a percent of the product sale).
- Approve or decline any seller account
- Assign Categories to sellers
- Option to set trusted vendor
- Manage Products
- Approve or disapprove newly added products by sellers
- option to automatically approve products from trusted vendors
- Manage product review
- All seller products order information will be available
- Admin can get vendor-wise sales report and also can generate report daily, monthly and annually.
- Can view transaction history of all vendors from the Admin Panel
- Information regarding commission given by the seller to the admin will be displayed.
- Fields like store name, email, amount received, customer ect will be displayed here.
- PayPal Adaptive Payment
- Split revenues between multiple vendors at ease with the integration of Cartin24's PayPal Adaptive Payment extension.
- Admin can easily manage payment transactions for each seller
- Instant Email notifications
- Customize or make use of the default email template provided for the Email notifications.
- Admin can either enable or disable email notifications.
- Get email notification for product addition/edit, new order etc.
- Vendor Signup
- To become a vendor, a user needs to sign up as a customer first. Then he will get 'become a vendor' form to fill up. After filling the form, he has to wait for the approval from the admin.
- Vendor Dashboard
- Vendor can view total sales, latest orders, etc.
- Vendor can track his sales using recent orders with total sales matrix
- Sellers can get to know their sales facts and figures through options like ‘Sales Report’, ‘Popular Products’, ‘Life Time Sales’ which exhibits collective information
- Manage products
- Vendor can add/view/edit/delete simple products
- Vendor can add/edit product name, description, short description, price, stock, weight, multiple images etc.
- Products can be categorized by sellers under relevant categories and subcategories.
- My Product List - using this menu vendor can update/delete their product
- Complete product detail page displays 'products store name' as a link which leads to the seller’s profile page.
- Email Notification
- Sellers will receive Email notifications for every single purchase of their product and product approval/rejection.
- Commission per product sale
- Fixed Rate/Percent (%) per product sale is the commission which vendor needs to pay. This commission mechanism will be applicable for all the sellers. For an example, if there is a seller S1 and his/her product (P1) price is 100 USD, on the sale of product P1, seller will get 80 USD and admin will get 20 USD as commission Here we set 20 % of product price as commission).
- Order history
- Order details of the seller product will be displayed with Order Id, Product Details, Product Price, shipping address, payment method, shipping status etc.
- Vendors can create shipment for invoiced orders
- Vendors can print order details & add tracking IDs to shipments
- Product reviews
- Can view product reviews
- Promotional Offers
- Vendors can add promotion offers to their products
- PayPal Adaptive Integration
- Sellers can receive payments using Cartin24's PayPal Adaptive integration
- Multi-shipping options
- Vendors can add separate shipping methods (national /international).
- Purchase Option
- Vendor can make purchase from store as a customer.
- Instant email confirmation for customers upon product purchase.
- Any registered customer can become a seller with the PayPal Account
- Can review the product
- Can view All Vendors listing.
- Vendor specific landing page
- Checkout all vendors' product in one order
- Release Notes
Version number: 1.0.2 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 126.96.36.199, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9
Version number: 1.0.0 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 188.8.131.52, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9
- Very useful extension Review by JoeWebbz
- Great extension Review by jicksonkoottala
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Asked Questionscan we use this for my themeProductsTemplateMagento - Marketz - Multi Vendor - Files not workingdifferent options for payment method
Do You Have Any Question ?
- Get Help