By default Magento does not allow to delete order and related documents (invoices, credit memos and shipments).You can only changed it's status to canceled. "Cartin24 Delete Orders" help you to delete the orders just by simple clicks. Easy to delete order(s) through backend (Single/mass order deletetion features).
1. It is very easy to install and use.
2. Can delete order of any status.
3. Can delete a single order or multiple orders at once.
4. Allow to delete order on listing order and order detail view page.
5. Can delete the related documents like: invoice, credit memo, shipment.
6. Compatible With Magento Community Editions.
1. Install the extension through Magento Connect.
2. Go to System > Cache Management > Click button Flush Magneto Cache.
3. Logout out and re-login.
Note: Make sure that you have compilation disabled before installing extension. System > Tools > Compilation page and click on Disable button. After Installation you can enable compilation back.
In the backend, Sales menu > Orders, tick on orders you want to delete, select Action "Delete Orders" at the top right corner or can delete a particular order by click on the "Delete" link in the actions column.
- We can also delete the order from the order details page.
- Release Notes
Cartin24 Delete Orders initial release
Version number: 1.0.0 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 220.127.116.11, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9
- Very good extension Review by Krisjay
- This extension did exactly what we required Review by jezwebb
We ran into a problem with another extension or extensions conflicting with this one on the Sales > Order screen. We reached out to the developer who very quickly offered to resolve the issue. (Posted on 8/5/2015)
- Helpful extension to delete orders Review by Janie
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Asked Questionsphp7 problem install
Do You Have Any Question ?
- Get Help